Dalgona coffee has taken over during this quarantine, especially on social media. I decided to hop on the trend, but spice things up and make it boozy. Who’s ready for early happy hour?!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee (I chose decaf)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk or cream (I used coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa
- 1 oz vodka
- Cocoa powder (to sprinkle on top)
- Combine instant coffee, hot water, and sugar in a bowl. Using a hand-mixer (or a frother works too), whip until it begins to stiffen
- Pack your glass with ice cubes
- Pour in non-dairy milk or creamer then add in Kahlúa and vodka. Top with your whipped coffee and sprinkle with cocoa powder
- Mix all the ingredients together and you’re ready to go!
I put together a video to show the making of my drunken Dalgona coffee on my Tik Tok! Here’s the direct link: VIDEO . If you’ve already got yours made, cheers!
Until next time…stay golden!