Today I woke up as the sun was coming up and I was in awe of how beautiful it was! I’m rarely up before or with it, so this was huge! The yellow, orange, peach, and pinks peering over the mountain was simply stunning though. It inspired me to create a beauty look with the colors, so that is how I came up with ‘sunrise eyes’ for today. I’ve linked all of the products below for you to shop too 🙂
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- e.l.f Cosmetics Sun Kissed Booster Drops
- e.l.f. Cosmetics 16 Hour Camo Concealer
- Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Glowing, Pretty Skin’ Palette
- OFRA ‘On The Glow’ Highlight Palette
- NYX ‘Love You So Mochi Electric’ Palette – Yellow & Peach (eyeshadow)
- e.l.f. Cosmetics ‘Opposites Attract’ Palette – Cheeky (eyeliner)
- Marc Jacobs ‘Velvet Noir Major Volume’ Mascara
- e.l.f. Cosmetics ‘Wow Brow’ Gel
- NYX ‘Lip Lingerie’ Liquid Lipstick – Lace Detail
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Lustre’ Lip Gloss – Blondie
- OFRA Makeup Fixer Spray
Want to see more makeup looks? Have any particular looks you want me to try out? Leave a comment or contact me via email!
Until next time…stay golden!