The holidays are here! We all know every ensemble needs the right hair and makeup to really pull your look together and make you stand out even more. If you need some guidance on what to buy and where, I’ve got you covered. Glam yourself up according to this year’s beauty trends: Wine Lips, Bold & Winged, Metallic Eyes, Smoke Show, and Line It Up. Here are some of my favorite products to get you started!
1. Wine Lips – For those of us who love wine, but don’t love the stained lips from it. Instead of worrying about it, go with a wine-inspired color!
2. Bold and Winged – An eye catching, modernized old Hollywood glam look that will pop. Winged eyeliner and red lip is sexy and stunning, while still maintaining your elegance.
3. Metallic – Copper, bronze, silver, or gold…you choose your metallic for this cold! On a serious note, metallics are a great way to add some shimmer or shine WITHOUT overdoing it!
4. Smoke Show – If you’re going for a dramatic, over the top night out look, a smokey eye and nude lip is and always will be the way to go. Charcoal, navy, brown, or black will never do you wrong!
5. Line It Up – For a pinch or pop of color, try a bold or sparkly eyeliner. It will enhance your eyes as much it will your entire look! I chose to show purple and sparkle liners, but you can do whichever catches your eye!
If you still feel like you need some additional assistance when it comes to choosing what would be best for you or if you need to be walked through putting it on, leave a comment or message me through my contact page. I’d love to help! As time gets closer to the holiday’s, I’ll even be posting my inspiration photos versus what I could do utilizing only the makeup I already had. This should be interesting…keep your eyes peeled!
Until next time…stay golden!